now browsing by tag
See how the 5 star Grand Hotel in China is using Avaya to create a more effective, customer-friendly atmosphere.
Spectrum Corporation’s neXorce software is now Avaya Compliant.
- neXorce Enterprise application is compatible with key contact center solutions
- Helps businesses that require complex collaborative reporting across the Avaya platform with real-time / historical group level multi ACD reports.
Find out more about this exciting new development here.
- Acquisition bolsters Collaborative Cloud (UC/CC) offerings with cloud-based social media monitoring, end-to-end management and unified reporting
- Will strengthen and simplify Contact Center solutions for interaction, experience and performance management
- Solutions support heterogeneous and hybrid Cloud environments as well as premises-based deployments.
Avaya, which PhonesUSAplus services, has just won an award recognizing innovation in communications technology.
- 2013 Edison Award received for patent enabling continuous communications during an emergency or network outage now built into Avaya Aura® communications core
- Win highlights Avaya’s ongoing focus and investment in communications and collaboration solutions that meet the changing demands of business
- Third consecutive year R&D Council of NJ recognizes patents from Avaya’s portfolio of nearly 6000 patents and patent applications worldwide
See the full release here.
Well, how do you? This informational download gives you some tips on maintaining your competitive edge. (Free registration required.)
In the market for a new phone system for your business? You’ve come to the right website! To get a better idea of what you may be looking for, take a look at this nifty overview of some of the most common and advanced features on today’s business phone systems.
Curious about SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)? Learn what is and how it works from this very detailed Avaya overview.